Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Did I Tell U About Brett!?!


This is the exact reason why I didnt post anything about Brett saying he was going to "STAY RETIRED". Because I knew like everybody else that all he wanted to do was skip out on camp. I also think Brett became accustomed to all the attention he recieved over the past 2 years of this saga. I say that because It seemed like when Mike Vick Stole the headlines by signing with the Eagles, attending practice and showing up on 60 Minutes here comes Brett Favre "UnRetiring" AGAIN and Snatching the spotlight back for himself where he thinks it belongs. I honestly dont have a problem with Favre coming back, I just dont like how he's gone about it. Just say you want revenge on the Packers Front Office, Just say you want to ruin the Packers Playoff chances and Get GM Ted Thompson fired. All You have to do is tell the truth, then get on your career with the Vikings... Just get prepared to get BOOOOED when you step foot in Lambeau with that purple helmet on..................SportsKrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Sportaddiction12 by FrankB is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.