Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MAN or WOMAN???



The South African Caster Semenya is now subject to gender tests and questions after smokin the competition at the World Championships in the 800. She beat the second place runner by 2.45 seconds. I read about this on Yahoo Sports and thought "here we go again Another athlete cant be this good,why does something always have to be going on". Until I saw her(or his) pictures. And after seeing those, I would test her too. The International Federation and writers may have a point this time.......................SportsKrack

1 comment:

  1. I just changed the channel to see race, and they showed her at that moment, I thought man 800 m race, but they showed the girl next to her, I thought what the hell is this. She really look like a man.

    http://interestingfacts12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Sportaddiction12 by FrankB is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.